About This Plan
- A big gallery entry hall opens up into the huge great room of this one level European house plan.
- The L-shape of the living space includes a formal dining area so you can see the corner fireplace while dining.
- A walk-in pantry and big island with an eating bar makes the kitchen functional as well as beautiful.
- The master suite is separated from the other bedrooms and offers a tray ceiling and a generous walk-in clothes closet.
- The jack and jill bathroom on the other side of the house connects the other two bedrooms.
- Should you need bonus space, just climb the stairs by the garage.
Future Bonus Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,310 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick