About This Plan
- This four bedroom house plan has a graceful appearance with a central portion with three dorms with two "wings" providing balance on each side.
- The master is on the main floor for your convenience and privacy.
- The family room takes center stage and is open to above where a balcony has views to below.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and the breakfast area which is flooded by natural light. A pantry is the cook's best friend and it is located in a discreet area between the kitchen and formal dining room.
- A mud room off the garage helps manage clutter.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths. And an optional rec room over the garage, with a separate family stair, rounds out the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick