About This Plan
- Designed with a beautiful steep roof line and a stone and brick exterior, this French Country house plan looks as if it came straight out of Europe.
- Grand double doors open to reveal a lovely angled staircase flanked by the formal dining room and quiet study.
- Wonderful sightlines come from the open floor plan in back where you can see the great room fireplace over the peninsula eating bar of the gourmet kitchen.
- Decked out with a walk-in pantry, two sinks and lots of counter space, the kitchen is truly a joy to work in.
- A spacious master suite awaits homeowners, offering a bayed sitting area, a door to the rear patio and a massive walk-in closet complete with an island chest of drawers.
- On the upper floor, two large bedrooms share a connected bathroom and have easy access to the large game room that comes with a covered wood deck.
- A future media room stands ready when you are.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 879 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1133 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick