Graceful Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Graceful arched transom windows create a gorgeous view of the front of this Southern house plan.
- From the entry porch, you step into the spacious vaulted great room with its big fireplace.
- You can see right into the dining room and kitchen giving you a great line of sight.
- Family bedrooms are on the right side of the home with a shared hall bathroom.
- Pass by the study on your way to the quiet master suite that is set off by itself.
- Two walk-in closets and a corner soaking tub are much in demand and this master suite has both.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,893 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 20 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 592 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick