Gracious Colonial Home Plan
About This Plan
- Appealing features set this gracious Colonial home apart from others.
- Two columns separate the formal living room from the two-story foyer and across the hall is the large formal dining room.
- The big family room is also two-story and has a large fireplace for those cold winter nights.
- A half wall between the family room and kitchen allows you to stay attuned to what's going on in both rooms.
- A bay window extends the breakfast area with a built-in desk close by for computer work or homework.
- The master suite on the main floor also has a bay window and a huge walk-in closet to store all your clothes.
- An open handrail in the second floor hall lets you see down into both the foyer and the family room.
- Three large bedrooms share two bathrooms and future rec space lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 968 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 52' 5"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick