About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof and sheltered front porch give this Southern house plan its gracious facade.
- The open floor plan expands the main living area, making it feel huge.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see the living room fireplace and large rear porch.
- A walk-in storage pantry lies close by, along with the laundry room so you can keep things moving without going far.
- The split bedroom configuration separates the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Note the generous size of bedroom 3 with its walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 2"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss