Gracious French Country Manor
About This Plan
- An elegant and intricate roof line caps this French Country manor house plan that has a substantial appearance.
- The giant two-story foyer is flanked by a study on one side and the large formal dining room on the other where your sparkling chandelier can be seen as soon as you enter the home.
- The main living area in back is massive with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- The gourmet chef's kitchen has both an island and a huge peninsular eating bar that seats six people.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with its own private patio and a spacious, luxurious master bathroom.
- There's even a storm room, a fireplace in the bathroom and a stack washer/dryer for the ultimate in convenience.
- A balcony overlook on the upper floor lets you look down into the vaulted great room on one side and the foyer on the other.
- There's unfinished bonus space, a craft room and a second laundry room too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,060 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,775 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 451 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 579 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 1"
- Depth: 74' 9"
- Max ridge height: 42' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1476 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick