Gracious French Country Manor
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An elegant and intricate roof line caps this French Country manor house plan that has a substantial appearance.
- The giant two-story foyer is flanked by a study on one side and the large formal dining room on the other where your sparkling chandelier can be seen as soon as you enter the home.
- The main living area in back is massive with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- The gourmet chef's kitchen has both an island and a huge peninsular eating bar that seats six people.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with its own private patio and a spacious, luxurious master bathroom.
- There's even a storm room, a fireplace in the bathroom and a stack washer/dryer for the ultimate in convenience.
- A balcony overlook on the upper floor lets you look down into the vaulted great room on one side and the foyer on the other.
- There's unfinished bonus space, a craft room and a second laundry room too.