Gracious Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- Symmetry and balance mark this beautiful Georgian home plan, with its stately front portico.
- The grand foyer is huge with a sweeping curved staircase that catches your eye as soon as you walk in.
- Off to one side, the spacious formal dining room has a nearby butler's pantry to aid in serving those holiday meals.
- On the other side, a fireplace warms the living room that can be used as a library.
- The two-story family room also has a fireplace and a large wet bar with two columns.
- Dine informally in the sunny breakfast nook set in a bay.
- The first floor master bedroom is large and comfortable with a romantic fireplace and huge walk-in closets.
- Get ready for your nights out in the master dressing area adjacent to the opulent master bath with its huge soaking tub.
- The second floor holds four over-sized bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- Finish the future rec room at your convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,712 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,083 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 107' 8"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick