Gracious Lodge Home Plan
About This Plan
- A craftsman exterior graces this mountain lodge home plan with three levels of living space.
- A covered entry shelters you and makes a grand statement at the same time.
- Both the formal dining room and the private study that flank the foyer have tray ceilings and fireplaces.
- A massive great room with wet bar and yet another fireplace, opens to the deck in the rear.
- The first floor master suite also enjoys views from its private deck with a bayed sitting area close by.
- The master bath is enormous, as is the compartmented walk-in closet.
- Garages to house 4 cars can be found on the main floor and the lower level, with extra space for storage.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has its own bath, walk-in closet and sitting area or even sitting room.
- A favorite gathering spot will be the lower level with its exercise room complete with sauna for those sore muscles.
- Wine enthusiasts will appreciate the large wine cellar and two extra bedrooms can house your overnight guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,597 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,618 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,712 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 125' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1689 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection
- Sloping Lot