About This Plan
- A circular staircase in the entry that leads to the second story defines a grand entrance.
- The formal dining room, defined by columns lies to the left while a formal den with French doors lies to the right.
- The kitchen includes a breakfast bar that overlooks the informal family room and adjacent nook.
- In the great room a two-story wall of windows and a fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases enhance the home.
- The master suite includes a cathedral ceiling, Jacuzzi tub, and large walk-in closet with island storage.
- On the second level, a balcony overlooks the great room below and is home to three additional bedrooms, each with a private bath and walk-in closet.
- A split-load four-car garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,160 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 2"
- Depth: 82' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1915 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss