Grand European Manor Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- While the outside of this grand European manor looks Old World, the inside was designed with the popular open floor plan that families love.
- You get wonderful sightlines from all the main rooms.
- A corner entertainment center is built right next to the big fireplace.
- Homeowners will be pampered in the spacious master suite with its corner fireplace and lovely tray ceiling.
- Even the master bathroom gets a tray ceiling plus all the space you could want.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- Bonus space on the second floor could be finished out for an amazing media room, adding 413 square feet of additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,193 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,193 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 79 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 269 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 310 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 130' 0"
- Depth: 66' 11"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1241 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick