About This Plan
- Reminiscent of the grand homes of the old south, this elegantly appointed home plan is a beauty inside and out.
- A centerpiece stair rises gracefully from the two story Grand Foyer and features balcony overlooks to the foyer and living room.
- The kitchen, breakfast room and family room provide open space for the gathering of family and friends.
- The beamed ceiling study and the dining room flank the Grand Foyer and each includes a fireplace.
- The master suite features a cozy sitting area and a master bath with his and hers vanities and walk in closets.
- Three large bedrooms and a game room complete the second floor. Baths are efficiently designed with private dressing areas to give each bedroom a private bath.
- A large expandable area is available at the top of the rear stair.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,170 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,914 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 10"
- Depth: 65' 5"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick