Grand Front Veranda
About This Plan
- A gorgeous fanned front staircase sweeps you up onto the grand veranda of this Shingle style house plan.
- Both the dining room and study with fireplace overlook the veranda.
- The foyer is extra-large and has a partial two-story ceiling.
- Elegant columns are used to define the dining room and the enormous great room in back.
- The well-planned kitchen has a peninsula eating bar that seats five people and comes with lots of counter space.
- Sited on the main floor, the master suite is set off by itself, adding to the feel of a retreat.
- Three big bedroom suites on the second floor share a lovely open rail balcony with views of the great room below.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have doors that open to a second floor balcony that mirrors the veranda below.
- Bonus space lies over the three car garage and can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,618 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,411 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 2"
- Depth: 93' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick