Grand Georgian Home Plan
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This grand Georgian home plan begins with a double-door entry topped by a beautiful arched window.
- Inside, the foyer opens to the two-story living room, which has a wide bow window overlooking the rear property.
- Double doors open to a study warmed by a fireplace.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and serves both the formal dining room and the breakfast area, which adjoins the bright keeping room.
- The master suite, secluded on the first floor, is large and opulent.
- Three more bedrooms and two baths are upstairs for family and friends.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 12066JL. Get a bigger version with house plans 12052JL (3,620 sq. ft) and 12051JL (4,550 sq. ft).
Optional Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- Deck: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 673 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"