Grand Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Spacious and luxurious, this grand Hill Country house plan grabs your attention right from the moment the double front doors open to reveal two sweeping curved staircases.
- Every high end amenity you could want has been built into the home including a wine room, special ceiling treatments and built-ins.
- The home was designed with entertaining on a grand scale in mind with large walk-in pantry and giant wet bar near the media room.
- Pampering the homeowners is high on the design list too with a spectacular master suite complete with massive walk-in closets.
- You'll feel like you are in a spa in the opulent master bathroom where the grand soaking tub is framed by four interior columns.
- Beams top the kitchen and huge breakfast room while the family room has an impressive vaulted and beamed ceiling.
- Almost every bedroom has a private bathroom, with bedrooms 5 and 6 sharing a connected bathroom with two sinks.
- The second floor games room has a handy half bath close by and a double tray ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,565 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,573 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 136' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1172 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"