Grand Mountain Retreat
About This Plan
- This magnificent Mountain retreat gives you plenty of space for family and guests.
- Shakes, stone and siding plus multiple rooflines add visual interest.
- An open concept floor plan can be found in both the formal and informal areas of the home.
- The first floor master suite opens to a quiet study with built-ins, a fireplace and a wet bar.
- Note the handy pocket office by the kitchen near the walk-in pantry.
- Upstairs, a second office and guest bedroom are raised several steps up.
- Each bedroom on this level has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Should you need more space, a big bonus room over the three car garage awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,413 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,847 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 679 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 123' 10"
- Depth: 104' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1147 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"