Grand Receiving Porch
About This Plan
- A big, beautiful front porch wraps around the dining room of this Country home with a rustic exterior.
- The home comes with custom touches such as a built-in display niche and wet bar.
- The fireplace anchors the huge living room where you'll have lots of space for family and friends.
- Around the corner, a big eating bar adds counter space in the kitchen that has lovely views of the breakfast nook and screened porch.
- The master suite has a cozy sitting area, twin walk-in closets and a large, private bathroom.
- A guest suite lies in back of the house and makes a good in-law option.
- The remaining two bedrooms are upstairs and they are huge, boasting two dormer windows each.
- Each bedroom has its own sink area and they share the tub area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,941 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- In-Law Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- MBR Sitting Area
- Wrap Around Porch