Grand Southern Manor
About This Plan
- Four huge columns support the grand two-story porch of this Southern manor home plan.
- This impressive entrance leads to a foyer that is open to the formal dining room with fireplace.
- On the other side, another fireplace warms the library that is lined with bookshelves.
- The huge two-story family room is where your family will want to spend most of its time.
- In the kitchen windows on two sides brighten the room and a walk-in pantry adds a practical touch.
- Homeowners can retreat to their first floor master suite with yet another fireplace.
- The master walk-in closet is enormous with a window seat and divided compartments.
- Three spacious bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a delightful sewing room.
- A hallway leads to the future rec room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,913 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 905 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 4"
- Depth: 100' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick