Grand Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stately columns hold up the front porch and provide shelter to the entrance of this classic Traditional home plan.
- Inside, the two-story foyer is spacious and elegant - just the right first impression of your home.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer but most of your time will be spent in the extra large family room with fireplace.
- Gaze out to the rear of your property from the breakfast nook or from the kitchen sink area.
- A walk-in pantry gives you plenty of room to store all your sundries.
- At the end of the day, relax in your first floor master suite located in the rear of the home for quiet and privacy.
- Four big bedrooms lie on the upper floor, each with its own walk-in closet.
- A walk-in linen closet serves all four bedrooms.
- Step down to the future rec room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,416 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 552 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick