Grand Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone and brick combine with decorate shutters and a hip roof to give this Traditional home plan a grand facade.
- Vaulted, two-story and tray ceilings inside add to the elegance.
- A butler's pantry near the great room aids in entertaining.
- The kitchen, breakfast nook and hearth rooms all unite to form one big L-shape.
- A big bay windows in the master suite extends the room.
- Homeowners will enjoy the two huge walk-in closets and over-sized shower.
- Each of the bedrooms on the second floor are also large with their own walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,015 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss