Grand Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Grand and impressive, this Traditional house plan has three 2-story arches that showcase the circletop windows on the second floor.
- Twin curved staircases balance the 27' wide grand foyer, with sight lines going straight back through the gallery and two-story living room to the ginat terrace in back.
- All the bells and whistles include a wet bar, wine cellar and butlers pantry.
- Designed for formal entertaining and large family gatherings, the giant dining room is extended by a bay window.
- The library on the other side of the foyer has built-ins and a big fireplace.
- Homeowners get a huge first floor master suite with two sitting areas.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony bridge separates the bedrooms and lets you look down into the foyer and living room below.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 have a connected bathroom or the option for private bathrooms.
- A spectacular optional finished lower level ups your game for entertaining with a game room, full kitchen, home theater and exercise room which could also serve as an in-law suite.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,883 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 4"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1085 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"