Grand Wrap-Around Deck
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A great big deck wraps around the upper floor of this Northwest house plan, giving you lots of outdoor space.
- The ground floor garage level holds a home office and a family room with a full bath for convenience.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the covered area in back.
- Enter the main home from the garage or one of two outside staircases.
- A corner gas fireplace is optional and makes a wonderful addition to the huge great room.
- Walls of glass on three sides brighten the whole main living area.
- Two bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,827 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 539 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss