Great Craftsmanship and Outdoor Spaces
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom home plan (4 if you use the bonus as a bedroom) has a gorgeous mix of traditional craftsmanship and great spaces inside and out.
- A lovely porch serves as the entryway leading into the foyer and just beyond is a fantastic vaulted great room, perfect for family gatherings. This room opens up to the kitchen and dining room, creating an open and free-flowing atmosphere.
- Several smaller rooms, including a cozy den, are tucked away for when you want to work on a hobby or have a quiet moment to yourself.
- The two master bedroom suites are located on either side of the main floor. Each has outdoor access and is equipped with a full bathroom and plenty of closet space.
- Upstairs features the third bedroom and full bathroom along with a vaulted bonus room that can be utilized however you see best fit.
- There is a vaulted porch leading out to the backyard and sprawling deck for those who like to enjoy and make the most of their outdoor space.
- A spacious 3-car garage can serve as a great storage space.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 69497AM (3,564 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,364 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 841 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss