Great First Home, Traditional Style
About This Plan
- This traditional home plan has all the elements that spell comfort for a small family.
- Family members will appreciate the fluid space of the kitchen, family room, and breakfast nook.
- A corner fireplace in the voluminous family room draws the family together. So does the hardworking kitchen with its multiple workstations and the snack counter at the cooking island.
- Pamper yourself in the main-level master suite. Elegant double doors open to the vaulted bedroom. The sumptuous bath houses a whirlpool tub and a walk-in shower.
- The laundry center, complete with a sink, is just across the hall.
- Two bedrooms, a compartmentalized bath, and a large bonus room with dormers occupy the top level.
- A half-wall in the corridor overlooks the family room.
- This home plan includes blueprints for both a two- and three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,391 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,811 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 580 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss