Great Front Porch and Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- A covered front porch opens up to foyer and spacious great room with built-ins flanking the fireplace.
- A farmhouse style kitchen forms one large space with the dining and keeping rooms.
- Popular with homeowners, the master suite with double tray ceiling is on the main level' as well as a guest suite with bath that also serves as a powder room.
- An open stairwell takes you down to an optional finished lower level with additonal guest suite, billiard/game room, media, & wet bar.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,466 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,042 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 727 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick