Great Outdoor Living Room in Back
About This Plan
- An attractive two-story foyer off the covered porch will impress your guests.
- Flanking the entry is your formal dining room (with butler's pantry) and living room with fireplace. Both have 10' ceilings.
- Entertain in style in the massive great room with a second fireplace and built-ins (including an entertainment center). French doors take you and your guests to the outdoor living room with fireplace and gas grill.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and nook. A pantry and outdoor access are nice touches.
- A study sits right near the master suite which has its own private covered patio, five-fixture bath and massive walk-in closet with built-ins.
- The master closet is a generous 10' by 10' plus 5' by 6' by the shower.
- A powder room, coat closet and utility room are located off the garage.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms, two baths and a bonus room complete this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,310 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,073 sq. ft.
- Entry: 65 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick