Great Room-centric House Plan with Flex Study or Bedroom
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This traditional house plan has a central great room that is visible from the foyer and has views to the kitchen, breakfast/hearth room and across the porch in back.
- The front room can serve as a study or bedroom depending on your needs.
- The master bedroom has a decorative tray ceiling and a five fixture bath.
- Related Plan: Add a foot to the width of the great room with house plan 59608ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,516 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12