Handsome and Spacious Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Four sturdy columns set on stone bases support the front porch of this handsome Craftsman house plan.
- Decorative wood trim under each gable captures your attention.
- Double doors on each side of the wide, long foyer open up to reveal a study with tray ceiling and the formal dining room with its coffered ceiling.
- In back, the family room is enormous anchored by a big fireplace at one end.
- Built-in bench seating adds a custom touch to the breakfast nook that has two double windows to brighten the area.
- The informal entry off the garage opens to a large space with bench seating and a pet kennel.
- A sliding pocket door takes you right from the master walk-in closet to the laundry area.
- A double tray ceiling crowns the gracious master suite that has a quiet location away from the family bedrooms.
- The guest bedroom suite in back has double doors right out to the covered porch.
- Optional bonus space over the garage adds 490 square feet of living space if finished.
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,394 sq. ft.
- Deck: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 787 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 4"
- Depth: 76' 7"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick