Handsome Craftsman House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Craftsman details including heavily beamed gables, vertical and horizontal siding and stone makes give this home a highly desirable façade.
- Graceful columns define the spaces of this open concept plan where the kitchen, dining room and great room work together to create a living area that’s spacious and comfortable.
- A formal den lies to the left of the entry and features French doors.
- The main floor master suite is just behind the den and includes a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The second bedroom is found upstairs and includes a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are also upstairs and share a Jack-and Jill bath.
- A large playroom for the kids completes the second level making it the perfect family home.
- A four-stall, split-load garage is sure to please dad with all of its extra space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,651 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,026 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss