Handsome European House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof adds tremendous visual appeal for this European house plan.
- Inside, a long, wide foyer leads past the quiet den to bring you into the huge L-shaped main living area that is all open concept.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace so you have extra storage.
- The kitchen island adds a tremendous amount of work space with storage in the cabinets underneath.
- There are even built-ins in the vaulted outdoor living room that has a fireplace to keep you toasty warm on cold nights.
- Bedroom 3 has a window seat and bedroom 2 has built-in shelves.
- A barrel vaulted foyer leads into the large master suite located in the back of the home.
- Her walk-in closet includes a bench and there are two sinks and a spa tub to pamper homeowners.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,044 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss