Handsome Rugged Craftsman with Future Space
About This Plan
- The handsome exterior of this Northwest house plan comes from the attractive metal roof, shed dormers and accents of stone.
- There's a wealth of amenities inside too, from built-ins to vaulted ceilings to the barn door food pantry.
- Even the mud room is special with its spacious layout, bench seating and a utility sink.
- Get a front row view from the kitchen sink in the large island that seats four people easily.
- Two family bedrooms share a connected bathroom with a trough sink and lots of counter space.
- On the other side of the home, the master suite is brightened by two banks of triple windows.
- Future space upstairs can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,358 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,358 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 153 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 369 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 215 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss