Handsome Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof and arched entry porch reflect well on this handsome Southern house plan.
- Designed with a marvelous open layout, the already spacious home feels even larger.
- 11' high ceilings in the center section are an added perk.
- The efficient kitchen has a peninsula eating bar and lots of counter space.
- Outdoor space includes an open patio and a covered rear porch to give you shelter from the hot sun.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy for the wonderful master suite that comes with a tray ceiling that rises to 12 at the center'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 2"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 829 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick