Handsome Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With its clipped roof line over the garage and arched window above the front door, this Traditional house plan presents a handsome appearance.
- Decorative wooden shutters complete the look.
- A two-story foyer gives you immediate views of the huge family room.
- The home comes with two dining areas - the formal dining room and the informal breakfast nook.
- Tucked in back of the home away from street noise, the master retreat has a coffered ceiling and a vaulted bathroom plus twin walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Future space can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 399 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 341 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick