Handsome Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A big circle-top window in vaulted bedroom 3 immediately grabs your attention as you enter this Traditional house plan.
- The home offers a first floor master suite with elegant tray ceiling and a huge deck out back for your family to enjoy.
- The living room rises up for two stories and has a corner fireplace and double doors to the deck.
- The dining room also enjoys double doors that get you outside quickly.
- A half wall by the kitchen sink lets you keep an eye on those in the living room while cooking.
- On the upper floor, an open rail hallway lets you look down into the living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 641 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 71 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 50' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss