High-End Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A huge vaulted and beamed ceiling tops the enormous great room of this high-end Southern house plan.
- Sightlines sweep around from the gathering room to the kitchen and into the sun room.
- Three sets of double doors open to the rear covered patio, expanding the sightlines even more.
- The kitchen island has an eating bar and a second sink while the nearby walk-in pantry is just steps away.
- The split bedroom layout means a private master suite off by itself with its own set of double doors to the back porch.
- Two big walk-in closets and a large master bathroom further pamper homeowners.
- A shared jack and jill bathroom serves the two huge family bedrooms on the opposite end of the home.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,227 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,227 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 563 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 812 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss