High-Style Mountain Living
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The full masonry exterior and the steep pitched turrets exemplify the idea of high elevation-mountain living.
- On the interior, the many ornate details are seen throughout including attractive moldings, ceiling details and of course the large exposed trusses.
- You'll enjoy remarkable views from the entry straight through the back where your vaulted covered deck - flanked by two open decks - were designed with views in mind.
- Talking about vaulted ceilings, look at the casual dining area complete with views as well.
- The master suite enjoys double deck access - off the back and with a covered deck off of the "Hers" bath - and is the only bedroom on this level to ensure your privacy.
- The lower level gets you additional bedrooms plus plenty of play space and more outdoor viewing areas.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,863 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,871 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 879 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 6"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1630 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss