Hill Country Home Plan with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- A wide open living space gives you that open layout that most homeowners request these days.
- From the main living area you have porches on either side and a trellised patio in front.
- The rear porch comes with an outdoor cooking area and easy access to the kitchen.
- The big island in the kitchen gives you additional counter space and storage.
- The master suite has double walk-in closets and a large, private bathroom.
- Each of the two secondary bedrooms also has a walk-in closet.
- Finish off the bonus room on the second floor and gain an additional 1,346 square feet of living space.
- The two car garage has wonderful storage space too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,062 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,062 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 173 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 187 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,346 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 671 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick