Hill Country House Plan with 3 Beds and a 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This one level Hill Country Ranch house plan has a wide footprint giving you spacious rooms.
- As you step in the entry, you are greeted by a view of the huge great room with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace as the focal point.
- To the right of the foyer, you'll find the study behind a pair of French doors.
- In the gourmet kitchen, a large island adds counter space and the extra-large walk-in pantry has its own window.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with the master suite boasting a spa bath and giant closet with an island.
- A mudroom off the 4-car garage helps control clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,542 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,542 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 306 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1144 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick