Hip-Roofed Southern Country House Plan with 10'-deep Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- This one-story southern country house plan has 10'-deep porches front and back.
- A split bedroom layout leaves the center of the home open, with the great room with ventless gas fireplace open to the kitchen and dining area.
- In the kitchen, there is a large island with a casual snack bar seating. A spacious pantry is located in the laundry/mudroom just steps away.
- The master bedroom and bath is located on the left side of the house. The bathroom has a shower with a bench as well as a free-standing tub. Across the home, bedrs 2 and 3 share a large bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 2539DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,860 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss