Historically-Inspired House Plan
About This Plan
- Porches and built-ins are abundant in this historically inspired house plan making it a great choice for a large family. The unique blend of family essentials and an open floorplan will cater to not only a busy family schedule but large family-gatherings.
- The main-level master suite is conveniently located at the front of the home and includes a luxurious private bathroom and huge master closet.
- Just across the foyer and flanked by a column entry is a formal dining room with swinging door access to the kitchen making it an entertaining breeze.
- Your family will love the large snack bar with seating and open view of the great room fireplace perfect for holiday gatherings.
- The upper level has a central computer center and four large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a convenient laundry area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,046 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 326 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 818 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick