Home Plan with Angled Keeping Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- An angled keeping room adds interest to this home plan with a spacious interior. Special ceiling treatments throughout enhance the home.
- The formal dining room with tray ceiling is open to the vaulted foyer, expanding the views.
- The 2-story grand room can be built with an 11' ceiling to save heating/coooling costs if you choose. Guests can see this space from the vaulted foyer.
- The master suite has access to the rear covered porch as does the breakfaset nook.
- Not one but two optional bonus rooms lie on the second floor and can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,016 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 836 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 541 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 3"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side