House Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- There's a lot of indoor and outdoor living space wrapped up in a gorgeous Craftsman exterior in this house plan that is designed for a sloping lot.
- Conceived for a view lot, this home has walls of glass in back to take advantage of your views.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the living room and master suite where you can easily step outside to enjoy the fresh air.
- The kitchen island is huge and has seating for five stools.
- Homeowners will appreciate the large walk-in pantry and spacious mud room.
- On the upper floor, three large bedrooms each have a big walk-in closet.
- Finish the optional lower level that adds an extra 1,252 square feet of living space.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 64458SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 476 sq. ft.
- Deck: 622 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 230 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 89' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss