House Plan with Angled Garage with Game Room Above
About This Plan
- A 9'4"-deep front porch graces the front of this 3-bed house plan with angled garage. French doors open to the foyer and reveal and open floor plan.
- The family room with fireplace has great views across the home to the kitchen where a large island has seating for up to four people.
- The master suite is located on the left of the home giving you great privacy. The walk-in closet is partitioned and can fit two people at the same time. Two additional bedrooms are located across the home and share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Outdoor spaces in back include both a screened porch with fireplace and an open porch accessed off the kitchen and eating area with French doors.
- A large game room is located over the garage and has a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 511 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 910 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 96' 5"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12