House Plan with Hexagonal Core and Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has a 6-sided core with two living wings and a drive-under garage making this great for a sloping lot.
- Through the double-door entry is an impressive hexagonal, vaulted great room filled with windows showcasing a wraparound patio and gorgeous views.
- There are two fireplaces in the great room, one to be enjoyed in the living area and the other in the dining area shared with the covered patio.
- The left side of the house has a spacious utility room and a luxurious owners' suite.
- The owners' suite has its own sitting area with private fireplace, a large walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom. The right side of the house has the separated bedrooms and a large bonus room with a separate entrance.
- The lower level garage is roomy enough for extra storage or a great work space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,585 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss