House Plan with Multiple Exteriors
About This Plan
- This three bedroom house plan comes in multiple versions giving you the ability to choose the right look for you. All share the same basic layout and large central great room with fireplace and rear patio access.
- The kitchen is at the hub of activity with a bar ledge open from the great room and sight lines across that room and out the back. A nearby utility room is off the three-car garage which gives you convenient access for bringing in the groceries.
- The master suite is secluded and has its own private outdoor area. Dual sinks and a walk-in closet are nice touches.
- Two more bedrooms and a study complete this home plan.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 48084FM and 48353FM (2,341 sq. ft.)..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 7"
- Depth: 34' 5"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick