Huge Game Room
About This Plan
- A huge game room complete with optional wet bar lies over the garage of this attractive Traditional home plan.
- Flex space off the foyer could be a study or a first floor guest room with access to a bath.
- An open floor plan in the rear is the highlight of the home and will become the main gathering spot for your family.
- A corner fireplace draws your eye in that direction with a French door leading the the rear deck.
- Windows on two sides of the breakfast nook brighten the area, that is open to the kitchen.
- A balcony on the second floor overlooks the gathering room below and leads to the three bedrooms, each with their own walk-in closet.
- For a similar plan with a different exterior, see 93029EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,643 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,435 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 52' 5"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"