Huge, Open Living Space
About This Plan
- The unusual roof of the front porch of this Southern house plan attracts admiring eyes from the street.
- Three sets of double doors open right up into the massive family room where you have a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The sink in the kitchen island is positioned to take in the views of the family room, nook and rear porch.
- A quiet master suite awaits homeowners, with a plush master bathroom and giant walk-in closet divided into his and her compartments.
- Storage is not a problem, with large walk-in closets in all the bedrooms and a huge walk-in pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,912 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 631 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick