Impressive European House Plan
About This Plan
- Cascading roof lines and arched windows serve to make this European house plan stand out.
- The enormous family room is the first thing you see as you enter the wide foyer.
- From there, the views swing around to the kitchen and the dining area, thanks to the open floor plan.
- The sink in the kitchen is positioned so you can see into the family room while preparing meals.
- A wall of built-ins and a coffered ceiling make the study extra nice to work in.
- Tucked away in the back of the house, the master suite is a quiet retreat with a double tray ceiling and a built-in TV cabinet.
- Notice the spacious master walk-in closet that is divided into his and her sections.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected jack and jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,222 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,844 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 951 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"