Impressive French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- The exterior of this impressive French Country house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) is loaded with curb appeal, especially with its elaborate roof lines.
- While the outside is Old World, the inside has a modern open layout where the rooms flow together seamlessly.
- Custom amenities include built-ins and graceful interior columns.
- Two big windows on either side of the great room fireplace give you views of the covered patio in back.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen lets you see right into the great room while cooking.
- A high-end master suite boasts a tray ceiling, spa-like master bathroom and a huge walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- The split bedroom configuration places the remaining three bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,880 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 448 sq. ft.
- Entry: 53 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 10"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick