Impressive Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With its elegant brick exterior and intricate roof lines, this Traditional house plan creates an impressive home for your family.
- The arched entry porch highlights the gorgeous arched double doors as you step into the home.
- Flanked by the study on one side and the formal dining room on the other, the foyer leads back to the huge two-story living room.
- The upscale kitchen is enormous with plenty of counters and a big island to spread out all your cooking equipment.
- An extra sink means more than one person can help out with the cooking.
- Bedroom 2 is the ideal guest suite set off by itself with a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- The master suite is simply gorgeous with a tray ceiling and a luxurious spa-like bathroom.
- A long open rail balcony hallway lets you look down into the living room below.
- Finish the optional bonus room to gain an extra 313 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,977 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 617 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 338 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 7"
- Depth: 101' 1"
- Max ridge height: 36' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick